Our Mission & Vision
“We need both discipline and passion: balanced and blended they create an invincible means for maximizing effectiveness and producing a much greater effect” (Bishop Dr. Andrew Robinson).
- We value truth.
- We value spiritual growth.
- We value evangelism.
- We value relationships.
- We value worship.
Christ Ministries and her subsidiaries enable individuals to form an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ by experiencing:
- A truth encounter evidenced by a clear declaration of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A power encounter evidenced by a manifestation of God’s Spirit and Power in their lives.
Our ministry brings glory to God by obeying His Word and loving Him and others through:
- Worship—loving God with all our hearts through worshipping Him in Spirit and Truth (John 4:23-24; I Peter 2:9).
- Ministry—loving our neighbor as ourselves by loving one another and ministering (service) to others (Galatians 5:14; Luke 4:18).
- Evangelism—winning the unsaved for Christ by sharing God’s plan of salvation through evangelism of our relatives, friends, and individuals within our communities and workplaces (Mark 16:15; Luke 24:47-49; Acts 2:38; Jude 1:23).
- Fellowship—fellowshipping with Christian believers through regular church service attendance and other church sanctioned events (Hebrews 10:25; Ephesians 2:19; I John 1:7).
- Discipleship—making disciples by modeling for and teaching believers to be more like Jesus Christ through obedience to God’s Word and leading them to spiritual maturity, so they in turn will teach others (Colossians 1:28; Ephesians 4:12-13).
To guide people to an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and toward realizing their divine purpose.