Bishop Dr. Andrew Robinson is the President & Senior Pastor of Christ Ministries Inc.
Bishop Dr. Andrew Robinson and his wife, Rev. Wanda Kay Robinson founded Christ Ministries Inc. in 1989. What began as an evangelistic ministry has grown to national ministry over their 35 years in ministry. They teach and train cultivating ministers through the Christ Ministries School of Divinity and guide pastors and ministers in leadership, restoration, and church growth.
Acts Campus Ministry
Christ Ministries School of Divinity
Acts Alumni Association
Bishop Dr. Andrew Robinson
Wanda Kay Robinson, M.S., M.Div.
Christ Ministries and her subsidiaries enable individuals to form an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ by experiencing a truth encounter evidenced by a clear declaration of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a power encounter evidenced by a manifestation of God’s Spirit and Power in their lives.
This ministry brings glory to God by obeying His Word and loving Him and others through:
- Worship—by loving God with all our hearts, demonstrated through worshipping Him in Spirit and truth (John 4:23-24; I Peter 2:9).
- Ministry—by loving our neighbor as ourselves, demonstrated by loving one another and ministering (service) to others (Galatians 5:14; Luke 4:18).
- Evangelism—by winning the unsaved for Christ, demonstrated by sharing God’s plan of salvation through evangelism of our relatives, friends, and individuals within our communities and workplaces (Mark 16:15; Luke 24:47-49; Acts 2:38; Jude 1:23).
- Fellowship—by fellowshipping with Christian believers, demonstrated through regular church service attendance and other church sanctioned events (Hebrews 10:25; Ephesians 2:19; I John 1:7).
- Discipleship—by making disciples, demonstrated by teaching believers to be more like Jesus Christ through obedience to God’s Word and leading them to spiritual maturity, so they in turn will teach others (Colossians 1:28; Ephesians 4:12-13).
To guide people to an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ and toward realizing their divine purpose.